You don't have access to this page
- Ethics committee votes against hearing ethics czar on SNC-Lavalin report:
Aug. 22, 2019 12:00 am.
ETHICS COMMITTEE VOTES AGAINST HEARING ETHICS CZAR ON SNC-LAVALIN REPORT: Most Liberal...
- Credit union tops july lobbyists following major data breach
Aug. 20, 2019 12:00 am.
CREDIT UNION CO-OPERATIVE TOPS JULY LOBBYISTS FOLLOWING MAJOR DATA BREACH: An affiliate...
- Ethics commissioner finds Trudeau violated rules during SNC-Lavalin Affair
Aug. 15, 2019 12:00 am.
ETHICS COMMISSIONER FINDS TRUDEAU VIOLATED RULES DURING SNC-LAVALIN AFFAIR: Prime Minister Justin...
- Ask the Lobby Monitor: Can a lobbyist use a third party to help in updating their registry file?
Aug. 13, 2019 12:00 am.
ASK THE LOBBY MONITOR: CAN A LOBBYIST USE A THIRD PARTY TO...
- Majority of cannabis licensees in Liberal ridings, says new senior consultant at Global Public Affairs
Aug. 08, 2019 12:00 am.
MAJORITY OF CANNABIS LICENSEES IN LIBERAL RIDINGS, SAYS NEW SENIOR CONSULTANT AT...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.