You don't have access to this page
- Conservative adviser Jenni Byrne launches full-service consultancy in Toronto
Feb. 27, 2020 12:00 am.
CONSERVATIVE ADVISER JENNI BYRNE LAUNCHES FULL-SERVICE CONSULTANCY IN TORONTO: Jenni Byrne, a...
- Ethics committee will not revisit ethics commissioner's Trudeau ll Report
Feb. 26, 2020 12:00 am.
ETHICS COMMITTEE WILL NOT REVISIT ETHICS COMMISSIONER’S TRUDEAU II REPORT: The House...
- Communication Reports: Feb. 17, 2020 to Feb. 23, 2020
Feb. 25, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: FEB. 17, 2020 TO FEB. 23, 2020: The dairy sector...
- Cannabis Council of Canada registers to address excise stamp woes
Feb. 24, 2020 12:00 am.
CANNABIS COUNCIL OF CANADA REGISTERS TO ADDRESS EXCISE STAMP WOES: The advocacy...
- Environment tops January lobbying discussions, continuing trend since November
Feb. 20, 2020 12:00 am.
ENVIRONMENT TOPS JANUARY LOBBYING DISCUSSIONS, CONTINUING TREND SINCE NOVEMBER: The topic of...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.