You don't have access to this page
- In pushing to expand intellectual property rights, U.S. may face challenge from courts
Jul. 20, 2017 12:00 am.
Recent U.S. Supreme Court rulings have upheld the "patent exhaustion" doctrine, which...
- 'Architect' of 'Orange Wave' joins Counsel to drive Western expansion
Jul. 18, 2017 12:00 am.
'ARCHITECT' OF 'ORANGE WAVE' JOINS COUNSEL TO DRIVE WESTERN EXPANSION: Brad Lavigne, the...
- Ethics group raises questions over Liberals’ ties to tech lobby group
Jul. 13, 2017 12:00 am.
ETHICS GROUP RAISES QUESTIONS OVER LIBERALS TIES' TO TECH LOBBY GROUP: An...
- Former ambassador joins Canada's overseas mining mission
Jul. 11, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: Former ambassador joins Canada's overseas mining mission ...
- Nascent cannabis field welcomes Hill lobbyist into the fold
Jul. 06, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NASCENT CANNABIS FIELD WELCOMES HILL LOBBYIST INTO THE FOLD:...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.