You don't have access to this page
- Feds should change appointment process; April sees transportation as top lobbied topic; NAFTA talks continue
May. 23, 2017 12:00 am.
FEDS SHOULD ADOPT APPOINTMENT PROCESS SIMILAR TO ONTARIO: CRITICS: Prime Minister Justin...
- Carroll appeal leaves ‘uncertainty’ in lobbying rules, raises risk for consultants, NAFTA renegotiations and carbon tax
May. 18, 2017 12:00 am.
CARROLL APPEAL LEAVES ‘UNCERTAINTY’ IN LOBBYING RULES, RAISES RISK FOR CONSULTANTS: With...
- Group tackles gaps in midwife regulations; Senate aims to pass dozen bills by summer
May. 17, 2017 12:00 am.
GROUP TACKLES GAPS IN MIDWIFE REGULATIONS, CALLS GOVT TO RECOGNIZE THE PROFESSION:...
- Trudeau recuses himself from choice of next ethics watchdog; New presidents named at bankers, dental associations
May. 16, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW PRESIDENTS NAMED AT BANKERS, DENTAL ASSOCIATIONS: After almost...
- Internal moves at key media associations; Ag groups push senate on trade report
May. 15, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: INTERNAL MOVES AT KEY MEDIA ASSOCIATIONS: Entertainment One’s executive...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.