You don't have access to this page
- Campaign Spotlight: Lobby group fights blasphemy law with letter campaign
Sep. 20, 2018 12:00 am.
CAMPAIGN SPOTLIGHT: LOBBY GROUP FIGHTS BLASPHEMY LAW WITH LETTER CAMPAIGN: Canada is...
- On Queen Street: PC connections and Toronto business background an asset for new Hill+Knowlton associate
Sep. 19, 2018 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: PC CONNECTIONS AND TORONTO BUSINESS BACKGROUND AN ASSET FOR...
- Energy sector tops most active groups on the Hill in August
Sep. 18, 2018 12:00 am.
ENERGY SECTOR TOPS MOST ACTIVE GROUPS ON THE HILL IN AUGUST: The...
- LeBlanc found in conflict of interest over Arctic surf Clam license
Sep. 13, 2018 12:00 am.
LEBLANC FOUND IN CONFLICT OF INTEREST OVER ARCTIC SURF CLAM LICENSE: Former...
- Who's on the Hill: LAC interviews former PM Mulroney, GRIC hosts networking event before Parliament returns.
Sep. 11, 2018 12:00 am.
WHO’S ON THE HILL: LAC INTERVIEWS FORMER PM MULRONEY, GRIC HOSTS NETWORKING...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.