You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: New Summa senior adviser has experience in finance and defence
May. 23, 2019 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW SUMMA SENIOR ADVISER HAS EXPERIENCE IN FINANCE AND...
- Ethics committee vice-chair suggests merging lobbying and ethics offices to save money
May. 21, 2019 12:00 am.
ETHICS COMMITTEE VICE-CHAIR SUGGESTS MERGING LOBBYING AND ETHICS OFFICES TO SAVE MONEY:...
- On Queen Street: New president of Canadian Nuclear Association
May. 16, 2019 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW PRESIDENT OF CANADIAN NUCLEAR ASSOCIATION EXCITED ABOUT EMERGING...
- Humane Canada rallies public support to push animal welfare bill
May. 15, 2019 12:00 am.
CAMPAIGN SPOTLIGHT: HUMANE CANADA RALLIES PUBLIC SUPPORT TO PUSH ANIMAL WELFARE BILL:...
- Who's on the Hill: Forestry, electricity innovation and dentistry
May. 14, 2019 12:00 am.
WHO’S ON THE HILL: FORESTRY, ELECTRICITY INNOVATION AND DENTISTRY: Tuesday will be...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.