You don't have access to this page
- Politicos talk plodding progress on NAFTA, with focus on auto provisions, "sunset clause"
Sep. 21, 2017 12:00 am.
"When he [U.S. Commerce Secretary Wilbur Ross] comes out and says he'd like...
- August lobbying: Slight uptick in activity, with mining, beverage interests bubbling to top
Sep. 20, 2017 12:00 am.
Pierre Gratton, president and CEO of MAC, filed 32 reports in August...
- Ontario court upholds majority of Carson's convictions under Lobbying Act
Sep. 19, 2017 12:00 am.
ONTARIO COURT UPHOLDS MAJORITY OF CARSON'S CONVICTIONS UNDER LOBBYING ACT: An Ontario...
- Canadian Labour Congress pushes for more 'tax fairness' measures
Sep. 14, 2017 12:00 am.
CANADIAN LABOUR CONGRESS PUSHES FOR MORE 'TAX FAIRNESS' MEASURES: The Canadian Labour Congress has...
- Queen's Park veterans join National Public Relations
Sep. 12, 2017 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: QUEEN'S PARK VETERANS JOIN NATIONAL PUBLIC RELATIONS: Drew Fagan is embarking...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.