You don't have access to this page
- Lobbying rules for charities may change following December court ruling
Nov. 14, 2019 12:00 am.
LOBBYING RULES FOR CHARITIES MAY CHANGE FOLLOWING DECEMBER COURT RULING: The scenario:...
- Communication reports: Oct. 28, 2019 to Nov. 8, 2019
Nov. 12, 2019 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: OCT. 28, 2019 TO NOV. 8, 2019: The World Wildlife...
- Fossil fuel industry a powerhouse on lobbyists' registry, says study
Nov. 07, 2019 12:00 am.
FOSSIL FUEL INDUSTRY A POWERHOUSE ON LOBBYISTS’ REGISTRY, SAYS STUDY: Fossil fuel...
- Global Public Affairs gains new director for Western Canada office
Nov. 05, 2019 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: GLOBAL PUBLIC AFFAIRS GAINS NEW DIRECTOR FOR WESTERN CANADA...
- On Queen Street: Former parliamentary secretary takes senior associate role at Bluesky
Oct. 31, 2019 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER PARLIAMENTARY SECRETARY TAKES SENIOR ASSOCIATE ROLE AT BLUESKY:...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.