You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: Chris Ball is in Earnscliffe's court, strengthens company's NDP connections
Aug. 16, 2018 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: CHRIS BALL IS IN EARNSCLIFFE’S COURT, STRENGTHENS COMPANY’S NDP...
- Yukon takes steps to become first territory with lobbyist registry
Aug. 14, 2018 12:00 am.
YUKON TAKES STEPS TO BECOME FIRST TERRITORY WITH LOBBYIST REGISTRY: The Yukon...
- Comedians take cues from music industry in lobbying campaign
Aug. 09, 2018 12:00 am.
COMEDIANS TAKE CUES FROM MUSIC INDUSTRY IN LOBBYING CAMPAIGN: The Canadian Association...
- Metal wire producer has trade concerns; cineplex talks theatre royalties
Aug. 07, 2018 12:00 am.
METAL WIRE PRODUCER HAS TRADE CONCERNS; CINEPLEX TALKS THEATRE ROYALTIES: The ongoing...
- Summa increases Queen’s Park focus with new vice-president Harrison
Aug. 02, 2018 12:00 am.
SUMMA INCREASES QUEEN’S PARK FOCUS WITH NEW VICE-PRESIDENT HARRISON: It’s a new...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.