You don't have access to this page
- MPs await budget, credit unions and farmers have their say
Mar. 19, 2019 12:00 am.
WHO’S ON THE HILL: MPS AWAIT BUDGET, CREDIT UNIONS AND FARMERS HAVE...
- Mineral and limestone producers register to talk about greenhouse gas policies
Mar. 18, 2019 12:00 am.
MINERAL AND LIMESTONE PRODUCERS REGISTER TO TALK ABOUT GREENHOUSE GAS POLICIES: Concerns...
- Prospectus joins forces with creative agency Neptune Blue
Mar. 14, 2019 12:00 am.
PROSPECTUS JOINS FORCES WITH CREATIVE AGENCY NEPTUNE BLUE: Prospectus Associates has partnered...
- Veterans union pushing Minister MacAulay to support Manitoba veterans care facility
Mar. 12, 2019 12:00 am.
VETERANS UNION PUSHING MINISTER MACAULAY TO SUPPORT MANITOBA VETERANS CARE FACILITY: The...
- Butts says ‘nothing happened’ but normal government operations in SNC-Lavalin affair
Mar. 07, 2019 12:00 am.
BUTTS SAYS ‘NOTHING HAPPENED’ BUT NORMAL GOVERNMENT OPERATIONS IN SNC-LAVALIN AFFAIR: Gerald...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.