You don't have access to this page
- Single-event betting legislation and mask brace company feature in new registry files
Jun. 14, 2021 12:00 am.
SINGLE-EVENT BETTING LEGISLATION AND MASK BRACE COMPANY FEATURE IN NEW REGISTRY FILES:...
- On Queen Street: New Crestview consultant knows ins and outs of Canada's Senate
Jun. 10, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW CRESTVIEW CONSULTANT KNOWS INS AND OUTS OF CANADA’S...
- Municipalities face "incredible amount of work" in pandemic recovery, says new FCM president
Jun. 09, 2021 12:00 am.
MUNICIPALITIES FACE “INCREDIBLE AMOUNT OF WORK” IN PANDEMIC RECOVERY, SAYS NEW FCM...
- Communication Reports: May 31, 2021 to June 6, 2021
Jun. 08, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MAY 31, 2021 TO JUNE 6, 2021: An advocacy organization...
- Climate change and rural broadband concerns feature in new registry files
Jun. 07, 2021 12:00 am.
CLIMATE CHANGE AND RURAL BROADBAND CONCERNS FEATURE IN NEW REGISTRY FILES: An...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.