You don't have access to this page
- Vaping, energy and agricultural concerns dominate June lobbying efforts
Jul. 22, 2021 12:00 am.
VAPING, ENERGY AND AGRICULTURAL CONCERNS DOMINATE JUNE LOBBYING EFFORTS: The Canadian Vaping...
- July 12, 2021 to July 18, 2021
Jul. 20, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JULY 12, 2021 TO JULY 18, 2021: The Canadian Vaping...
- New StrategyCorp consultant looks to zone in on farming, food production policy
Jul. 15, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW STRATEGYCORP CONSULTANT LOOKS TO ZONE IN ON FARMING,...
- Communication Reports: July 5, 2021 to July 9, 2021
Jul. 13, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JULY 5, 2021 TO JULY 9, 2021: An environmental advocacy...
- Federal Appeal Court dismisses Democracy Watch's challenge of ethics office decision on SNC-Lavalin affair
Jul. 08, 2021 12:00 am.
FEDERAL APPEAL COURT DISMISSES DEMOCRACY WATCH’S CHALLENGE OF ETHICS OFFICE DECISION ON...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.