You don't have access to this page
- Housing is a “political hot button” as Parliament returns for fall sitting
Sep. 21, 2023 12:00 am.
HOUSING IS A “POLITICAL HOT BUTTON” AS PARLIAMENT RETURNS FOR FALL SITTING:...
- ETHI starts fall sitting with briefing from new interim ethics commissioner von Finckenstein
Sep. 20, 2023 12:00 am.
ETHI STARTS FALL SITTING WITH BRIEFING FROM NEW INTERIM ETHICS COMMISSIONER VON...
- Communication Reports: September 11, 2023, to September 17, 2023
Sep. 19, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPTEMBER 11, 2023, TO SEPTEMBER 17, 2023: Air Products Canada...
- Clean tech funding and carbon tax exemption draw new orgs to federal registry
Sep. 18, 2023 12:00 am.
CLEAN TECH FUNDING AND CARBON TAX EXEMPTION DRAW NEW ORGS TO FEDERAL...
- Meat producers lobby for better trade access to U.K, before region joins CPTPP
Sep. 14, 2023 12:00 am.
MEAT PRODUCERS LOBBY FOR BETTER TRADE ACCESS TO U.K, BEFORE REGION JOINS...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.