You don't have access to this page
- Communication Reports: Sept. 14, 2020 to Sept. 20, 2020
Sep. 22, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 14, 2020 TO SEPT. 20, 2020: Communication reports filed...
- Lobbying Activity drops in August, but economic development remains the hot discussion topic
Sep. 17, 2020 12:00 am.
LOBBYING ACTIVITY DROPS IN AUGUST, BUT ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT REMAINS THE HOT DISCUSSION...
- Lobbyists likely to say 'bye-bye' to patio drinks with clients as cold weather sets in
Sep. 16, 2020 12:00 am.
LOBBYISTS LIKELY TO SAY ‘BYE-BYE’ TO PATIO DRINKS WITH CLIENTS AS COLD...
- Communication Reports: Sept. 8, 2020 to Sept. 13, 2020
Sep. 15, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 8, 2020 TO SEPT. 13, 2020: The Canadian Federation...
- Scheer in shadow cabinet could represent a show of support for the energy sector, say lobbyists
Sep. 10, 2020 12:00 am.
SCHEER IN SHADOW CABINET COULD REPRESENT A SHOW OF SUPPORT FOR THE...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.