You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: Ex-PMO staffer D’Angelo helps expand Enterprise’s Ottawa footprint
May. 19, 2022 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: EX-PMO STAFFER D’ANGELO HELPS EXPAND ENTERPRISE’S OTTAWA FOOTPRINT: Advising...
- Environmental discussions top lobbying efforts for third straight month in April
May. 18, 2022 12:00 am.
ENVIRONMENTAL DISCUSSIONS TOP LOBBYING EFFORTS FOR THIRD STRAIGHT MONTH IN APRIL: The...
- Communication Reports: May 9, 2022 to May 15, 2022
May. 17, 2022 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MAY 9, 2022 TO MAY 15, 2022: The International Boreal...
- DHL joins registry to discuss import-export policies; Alberta hotels seek meetings on labour
May. 16, 2022 12:00 am.
DHL JOINS REGISTRY TO DISCUSS IMPORT-EXPORT POLICIES; ALBERTA HOTELS SEEK MEETINGS ON...
- On Queen Street: Ex-Liberal staffer moves to private sector after seven years on Hill
May. 12, 2022 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: EX-LIBERAL STAFFER MOVES TO PRIVATE SECTOR AFTER SEVEN YEARS...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.