You don't have access to this page
If you are already a subscriber
Subscribe to The Lobby Monitor
Sign Up for a free trial
For instant access to the website.
- Breakfast Club of Canada seeks new advocacy approach after Budget 2023 fails to include national school food program
Jun. 01, 2023 12:00 am.
BREAKFAST CLUB OF CANADA SEEKS NEW ADVOCACY APPROACH AFTER BUDGET 2023 FAILS...
- New code of conduct’s stance on gifts asks lobbyists to be ‘careful about the value of hospitality,’ says Commissioner Bélanger
May. 31, 2023 12:00 am.
“I'm asking them to abide by a code of conduct in which...
- Communication Reports: May 22, 2023, to May 28, 2023
May. 30, 2023 12:00 am.
Communication Reports: May 22, 2023, to May 28, 2023:Defence Minister Anita Anand...
- New consultants register for shipbuilders seeking submarine contract
May. 29, 2023 12:00 am.
NEW CONSULTANTS REGISTER FOR SHIPBUILDERS SEEKING SUBMARINE CONTRACT: A shipbuilding company has...
- sults Canada brings out the volunteers for a packed lobby day focusing on health and international development
May. 25, 2023 12:00 am.
RESULTS CANADA BRINGS OUT THE VOLUNTEERS FOR A PACKED LOBBY DAY FOCUSING...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.