You don't have access to this page
- Democracy Watch calls for tougher lobbying rules during committee appearance
Aug. 11, 2020 12:00 am.
DEMOCRACY WATCH CALLS FOR TOUGHER LOBBYING RULES DURING COMMITTEE APPEARANCE: Duff Conacher,...
- Ethics office receiving fewer advice requests during pandemic
Aug. 06, 2020 12:00 am.
ETHICS OFFICE RECEIVING FEWER ADVICE REQUESTS DURING PANDEMIC, ACCORDING TO QUARTERLY STATISTICS...
- Communication Reports: July 27, 2020 to Aug. 3, 2020
Aug. 05, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JULY 27, 2020 TO AUG. 3, 2020: The College of...
- COVID-19 DATA SOFTWARE, TESTING KITS AND FILM INDUSTRY FEATURE IN NEW REGISTRY FILES
Aug. 04, 2020 12:00 am.
COVID-19 DATA SOFTWARE, TESTING KITS AND FILM INDUSTRY FEATURE IN NEW REGISTRY...
- Remote-voting in Parliament may give MPs more time to speak with stakeholders, say lobbyists
Jul. 30, 2020 12:00 am.
REMOTE-VOTING IN PARLIAMENT MAY GIVE MPS MORE TIME TO SPEAK WITH STAKEHOLDERS,...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.