You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: Cannabis policy pro promotes corporate social responsibility; new hire brings energy boost to StrategyCorp
Sep. 23, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: CANNABIS POLICY PRO PROMOTES CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY; NEW HIRE...
- Communication Reports: Sept. 13, 2021 to Sept. 19, 2021
Sep. 21, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 13, 2021 TO SEPT. 19, 2021: The Centre for...
- Which lobbyists were most active during Parliament 43-2?
Sep. 16, 2021 12:00 am.
WHICH LOBBYISTS WERE MOST ACTIVE DURING PARLIAMENT 43-2? David Pratt of David...
- Communication Reports: Sept. 7, 2021 to Sept. 12, 2021
Sep. 14, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 7, 2021 TO SEPT. 12, 2021: The operator of...
- Which MPs and senators were targeted the most during Parliament 43-2?
Sep. 09, 2021 12:00 am.
TOP LOBBYING: WHICH MPS AND SENATORS WERE TARGETED THE MOST DURING PARLIAMENT...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.