You don't have access to this page
If you are already a subscriber
Subscribe to The Lobby Monitor
Sign Up for a free trial
For instant access to the website.
- On Queen Street: Counsel hires former Alberta minister as it continues to grow in Western Canada
Jun. 07, 2023 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: COUNSEL HIRES FORMER ALBERTA MINISTER AS IT CONTINUES TO...
- Communication Reports: May 29, 2023, to June 4, 2023
Jun. 06, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MAY 29, 2023, TO JUNE 4, 2023:The Chicken Farmers of...
- Energy and EV battery companies increase registry presence to discuss new projects
Jun. 05, 2023 12:00 am.
Linde Inc. registered for the first time to discuss the clean technology...
- Breakfast Club of Canada seeks new advocacy approach after Budget 2023 fails to include national school food program
Jun. 01, 2023 12:00 am.
BREAKFAST CLUB OF CANADA SEEKS NEW ADVOCACY APPROACH AFTER BUDGET 2023 FAILS...
- New code of conduct’s stance on gifts asks lobbyists to be ‘careful about the value of hospitality,’ says Commissioner Bélanger
May. 31, 2023 12:00 am.
“I'm asking them to abide by a code of conduct in which...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.