You don't have access to this page
- Communication Reports: Oct. 12, 2021 to Oct. 17, 2021
Oct. 19, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: OCT. 12, 2021 TO OCT. 17, 2021: Energy company Enbridge...
- On Queen Street: New StrategyCorp hire looks to zone in on digital economy
Oct. 14, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW STRATEGYCORP HIRE LOOKS TO ZONE IN ON DIGITAL...
- Publishing, climate resilience and PPE procurement feature in new registry files
Oct. 12, 2021 12:00 am.
PUBLISHING, CLIMATE RESILIENCE AND PPE PROCUREMENT FEATURE IN NEW REGISTRY FILES: The...
- On Queen Street: Former SickKids, Senators communications pro to boost Bluesky’s digital offering
Oct. 07, 2021 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER SICKKIDS, SENATORS COMMUNICATIONS PRO TO BOOST BLUESKY’S DIGITAL...
- Communication Reports: Sept. 27, 2021 to Oct. 3, 2021
Oct. 05, 2021 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: SEPT. 27, 2021 TO OCT. 3, 2021: The Canadian Standards...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.