You don't have access to this page
- Communication Reports: Nov. 27, 2023, to Dec. 3, 2023
Dec. 05, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: NOV. 27, 2023, TO DEC. 3, 2023: The Canadian Federation...
- Green energy companies join registry in search of project funding
Dec. 04, 2023 12:00 am.
Welcome to The Lobby Monitor Morning Brief, a morning newsletter published Mondays...
- Temple Scott’s size, closer relationship with clients appeals to new director
Nov. 30, 2023 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: TEMPLE SCOTT’S SIZE, CLOSER RELATIONSHIP WITH CLIENTS APPEALS TO...
- Council of Canadians delivers its pharmacare message in a bottle to health minister’s office
Nov. 29, 2023 12:00 am.
COUNCIL OF CANADIANS DELIVERS ITS PHARMACARE MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE TO HEALTH...
- Communication Reports: November 20, 2023, to November 26, 2023
Nov. 28, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: NOVEMBER 20, 2023, TO NOVEMBER 26, 2023: The Ontario Lung...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.