You don't have access to this page
- New Crestview consultant says being a 20-something helps him connect with political staffers
Dec. 03, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NEW CRESTVIEW CONSULTANT SAYS BEING A 20-SOMETHING HELPS HIM...
- Economic statement is a stepping stone before budget consultations
Dec. 02, 2020 12:00 am.
ECONOMIC STATEMENT IS A STEPPING STONE BEFORE BUDGET CONSULTATIONS AND POSSIBLE SPRING...
- Communication Reports: Nov. 23, 2020 to Nov. 29, 2020
Dec. 01, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: NOV. 23, 2020 TO NOV. 29, 2020: The Health Charities...
- Telecommunications organizations register to pursue funding and discuss C-Band spectrum
Nov. 30, 2020 12:00 am.
TELECOMMUNICATIONS ORGANIZATIONS REGISTER TO PURSUE FUNDING AND DISCUSS C-BAND SPECTRUM: Telecommunications were...
- On Queen Street: McMillan Vantage taps former comms pro for Justin Trudeau
Nov. 26, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: MCMILLAN VANTAGE TAPS FORMER COMMS PRO FOR JUSTIN TRUDEAU:...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.