You don't have access to this page
If you are already a subscriber
Subscribe to The Lobby Monitor
Sign Up for a free trial
For instant access to the website.
- Focus your post-budget messaging on affordability and clean tech, say lobbyists
Mar. 30, 2023 12:00 am.
FOCUS YOUR POST-BUDGET MESSAGING ON AFFORDABILITY AND CLEAN TECH, SAY LOBBYISTS: The...
- Budget 2023 focuses on health, cost of living, and renewables
Mar. 29, 2023 12:00 am.
BUDGET 2023 FOCUSES ON HEALTH, COST OF LIVING, AND RENEWABLES: The federal...
- Communication Reports: March 20, 2023, to March 26, 2023
Mar. 28, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MARCH 20, 2023, TO MARCH 26, 2023: Dairy lobbyists led...
- Aviation fuel, inclusive housing, and supply chain resilience draw new orgs to registry
Mar. 27, 2023 12:00 am.
AVIATION FUEL, INCLUSIVE HOUSING, AND SUPPLY CHAIN RESILIENCE DRAW NEW ORGS TO...
- On Queen Street: Keith Currie takes the helm at Canadian Federation of Agriculture
Mar. 23, 2023 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: KEITH CURRIE TAKES THE HELM AT CANADIAN FEDERATION OF...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.