You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: McMillan Vantage taps former comms pro for Justin Trudeau
Nov. 26, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: MCMILLAN VANTAGE TAPS FORMER COMMS PRO FOR JUSTIN TRUDEAU:...
- On Queen Street: Former comms director to Stephen Harper joins Hill+Knowlton Strategies
Nov. 25, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER COMMS DIRECTOR TO STEPHEN HARPER JOINS HILL+KNOWLTON STRATEGIES:...
- Communication Reports: Nov. 16, 2020 to Nov. 22, 2020
Nov. 24, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: NOV. 16, 2020 TO NOV. 22, 2020: Organizations posting a...
- Film, theatre and symphony start new files seeking federal support during COVID-19
Nov. 23, 2020 12:00 am.
FILM, THEATRE AND SYMPHONY START NEW FILES SEEKING FEDERAL SUPPORT DURING COVID-19:...
- Back-to-back meetings and more family time are new realities of working at home for GR pros
Nov. 19, 2020 12:00 am.
BACK-TO-BACK MEETINGS AND MORE FAMILY TIME ARE NEW REALITIES OF WORKING AT...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.