You don't have access to this page
- On Queen Street: Navigator hires Hussen’s ex-comms director; new municipal practice director at Sussex
Jan. 26, 2023 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: NAVIGATOR HIRES HUSSEN’S EX-COMMS DIRECTOR; NEW MUNICIPAL PRACTICE DIRECTOR...
- Communication Reports: Jan. 16, 2023, to Jan. 22, 2023
Jan. 24, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JAN. 16, 2023, TO JAN. 22, 2023: The Canadian Mental...
- On Queen Street: Former chief of staff O’Brien takes on dual roles at McMillan Vantage and McMillan LLP
Jan. 19, 2023 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER CHIEF OF STAFF O’BRIEN TAKES ON DUAL ROLES...
- Communication Reports: Jan. 9, 2023, to Jan. 15, 2023
Jan. 17, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JAN. 9, 2023, TO JAN. 15, 2023: The Federation of...
- Federal lobbyists’ registry shows that environment and economic development issues proved popular in 2022
Jan. 12, 2023 12:00 am.
FEDERAL LOBBYISTS’ REGISTRY SHOWS THAT ENVIRONMENT AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT ISSUES PROVED POPULAR...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.