You don't have access to this page
- Parliament now claims 100 women MPs. What does that mean for lobbying?
Oct. 29, 2020 12:00 am.
PARLIAMENT NOW CLAIMS 100 WOMEN MPS. WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR LOBBYING?:...
- Canola Association expands GR team in advance of big November meeting of Ag ministers
Oct. 28, 2020 12:00 am.
CANOLA ASSOCIATION EXPANDS GR TEAM IN ADVANCE OF BIG NOVEMBER MEETING OF...
- Communication Reports: Oct. 19, 2020 to Oct. 25, 2020
Oct. 27, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: OCT. 19, 2020 TO Oct. 25, 2020: The Canadian Psychological...
- COVID-19 vaccine developer and PPE manufacturer begin files on registry
Oct. 26, 2020 12:00 am.
COVID-19 VACCINE DEVELOPER AND PPE MANUFACTURER BEGIN FILES ON REGISTRY: A COVID-19...
- Wellington Dupont expands public affairs team with air travel industry veteran
Oct. 22, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: WELLINGTON DUPONT EXPANDS PUBLIC AFFAIRS TEAM WITH AIR TRAVEL...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.