You don't have access to this page
If you are already a subscriber
Subscribe to The Lobby Monitor
Sign Up for a free trial
For instant access to the website.
- sults Canada brings out the volunteers for a packed lobby day focusing on health and international development
May. 25, 2023 12:00 am.
RESULTS CANADA BRINGS OUT THE VOLUNTEERS FOR A PACKED LOBBY DAY FOCUSING...
- Blockchain talks, nickel production funding requests appear in new registry files
May. 23, 2023 12:00 am.
Blockchain talks, nickel production funding requests appear in new registry files: The...
- ‘Parallel tracks’ for media producers’ lobbying efforts after C-11 becomes law
May. 18, 2023 12:00 am.
‘Parallel tracks’ for media producers’ lobbying efforts after C-11 becomes law: Following...
- On Queen Street: Neil Brodie jumps to H+K to lead procurement team, broaden client base
May. 17, 2023 12:00 am.
On Queen Street: Neil Brodie jumps to H+K to lead procurement team,...
- Communication Reports: May 8, 2023, to May 14, 2023
May. 16, 2023 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MAY 8, 2023, TO MAY 14, 2023: With 23 reports,...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.