You don't have access to this page
- Former communications director to Liberal ministers looks to tell "compelling" stories at Crestview Strategy
Jul. 02, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: FORMER COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR TO LIBERAL MINISTERS LOOKS TO TELL...
- Communication Reports: June 22, 2020 to June 28, 2020
Jun. 30, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JUNE 22, 2020 TO JUNE 28, 2020: An advocacy group...
- C-suite execs and personalized communications help organizations stand out
Jun. 25, 2020 12:00 am.
C-SUITE EXECS AND PERSONALIZED COMMUNICATIONS HELP ORGANIZATIONS STAND OUT AS LOBBYING INTENSIFIES...
- Competition likely to be fierce in 2021 budget submissions
Jun. 24, 2020 12:00 am.
COMPETITION LIKELY TO BE FIERCE IN 2021 BUDGET SUBMISSIONS: Organizations interested in...
- Communication Reports: June 15, 2020 to June 21, 2020
Jun. 23, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: JUNE 15, 2020 TO JUNE 21, 2020: Minister of Natural...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.