You don't have access to this page
- Wellington Dupont expands public affairs team with air travel industry veteran
Oct. 22, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: WELLINGTON DUPONT EXPANDS PUBLIC AFFAIRS TEAM WITH AIR TRAVEL...
- More than 400 communications on economic development as lobbying picks up in September
Oct. 21, 2020 12:00 am.
MORE THAN 400 COMMUNICATIONS ON ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT AS LOBBYING PICKS UP IN...
- Communication Reports: Oct. 12, 2020 to Oct. 18, 2020
Oct. 20, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: OCT. 12, 2020 TO OCT. 18, 2020: The National Airlines...
- PPE manufacturers and ventilator company register to discuss COVID-19
Oct. 19, 2020 12:00 am.
PPE MANUFACTURERS AND VENTILATOR COMPANY REGISTER TO DISCUSS COVID-19: Multiple new registry...
- On Queen Street: Earnscliffe Strategy welcomes comms strategist
Oct. 15, 2020 12:00 am.
ON QUEEN STREET: EARNSCLIFFE STRATEGY WELCOMES COMMS STRATEGIST WHO IS NEW TO...
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.