You don't have access to this page
- Economic lobbying surges in April as industries seek government support for economic recovery
May. 21, 2020 12:00 am.
ECONOMIC LOBBYING SURGES IN APRIL AS INDUSTRIES SEEK GOVERNMENT SUPPORT FOR ECONOMIC...
- Communication Reports: May 11, 2020 to May 18, 2020
May. 20, 2020 12:00 am.
COMMUNICATION REPORTS: MAY 11, 2020 TO MAY 18, 2020: The Canadian Association...
- harmaceutical company, hockey league and economic developer register
May. 19, 2020 12:00 am.
PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANY, HOCKEY LEAGUE AND ECONOMIC DEVELOPER REGISTER WITH COVID-19 CONCERNS: New...
- Comedians lobby for inclusion in COVID-19 emergency funds for the arts
May. 14, 2020 12:00 am.
COMEDIANS LOBBY FOR INCLUSION IN COVID-19 EMERGENCY FUNDS FOR THE ARTS: With...
- Lobbying commissioner is conducting a "preliminary assessment surrounding Former U.S. ambassador MacNaughton
May. 13, 2020 12:00 am.
LOBBYING COMMISSIONER IS CONDUCTING “A PRELIMINARY ASSESSMENT” OF CONCERNS SURROUNDING FORMER U.S....
READY TO SUBSCRIBE?
Lobby Monitor Subscribers receive:
·Analysis of Lobbying campaigns and the people behind them
·Detailed Reports on Lobby Registry activity in an easy to read format
·Profiles of Key players in the industry in Ottawa and Washington
·Best Practices and insider tips
These key people read the Lobby Monitor and make decisions that could affect your business:
·Company CEOs, senior executives who hire GR specialists
·Law firms and GR firms
·Public Relations specialists
·Executives and senior staff
·Industry and association professionals
·Academics, researchers and advisers
·Canadian government leaders, policy experts and senior bureaucrats
·Provincial government and senior bureaucrats
For more information about The Lobby Monitor, click here
or call 613.688.8822.